DO NOT REMOVE THE GREEN PLUG FROM THE MOUTHGUARD
1. Drop mouthguard into boiling water for 1 5 seconds. Remove from water and shake off surplus.
2. Place mouthguard IMMEDIATELY in your mouth. Mouthguard will be warm but will not burn.
3. Close the teeth QUICKLY but gently to insure an even bite, but do not bite through the plastic.
4. At the same time gently suck mouthguard onto the roof of your mouth by using pressure of the tongue against same.
5. Hold in this position for about one minute.
6. Remove mouthguard and place in cold water,
If you do not get a tight fit, repeat procedure, Junior and small mouths may require up to 1/4" being removed,
ONLY NOW, REMOVE AND DISCARD THE GREEN PLUG.